Appointment Policies – Cancellations / Late
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In my desire to be effective and fair to all of my clients and out of consideration for the therapist’s time, I have adopted the following appointment policies:
• 24-hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
• If you are unable to give a 24-hour notice, you may be charged 50% for your missed appointment. If I am able to schedule someone else in your place, you will not be charged. Please feel free to refer someone to me in order to take your appointment time.
• No-shows – Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment with no contact will be considered a “no-show”. You will be charged the full amount for your “missed” appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
• Arriving late – Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate the appointments that follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, I will determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment given, you will be responsible for the full session price. I will, however, do my best to satisfy the scheduled time.
• Illness/Emergency – Please contact me immediately. If you are unsure whether to keep your appointment because of an illness, please call so we can discuss and decide together.
Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Cash, Check, Cash App (Credit card payments powered by Square)
As a business owner, I graciously decline tips. In lieu of tips, please continue treatment and refer friends and family.
I’m currently credentialed with Blue Cross and Providence. Please see my Medical Insurance and Massage page for more details.