I've listed below the massage therapy services that I provide, along with the techniques that I typically utilize.
Discount given to active and retired military personnel.
GRATUITIES GRACIOUSLY DECLINED - As a business owner, I do not accept tips and instead pass the savings on to the client.
60 MINUTE MASSAGE $90 / $75 if paid at time of service
Perfect for treating and focusing on problems areas or for a full-body relaxation massage
90 MINUTE MASSAGE $135 / $105 if paid at time of service
Ideal for incorporating treatment work with a full-body massage, or a full-body relaxation massage
120 MINUTE MASSAGE $180 / $135 if paid at time of service
The ultimate mind-body connection. This massage is intended to address problem areas while treating the entire body.
Check my Discounts page often for specials
Visit my page on Medical Insurance and Massage for related information.
IF YOU WISH TO BILL HEALTH OR AUTO INSURANCE - you must call or email prior to making an appointment. Do not make the appointment online.
If you do not see an appointment time that works for you, please call or email for assistance.
If you are seeking massage therapy services for treatment-related reasons, I’ve listed some examples of what you might expect during a session:
- Swedish-style techniques to engage the parasympathetic nervous system (see description here)
- Deep-tissue techniques (What really is deep-tissue? Can be found here)
- Range of motion and resistance tests before and after treatment
- Special tests for evaluation
- Active engagement, which integrates client-initiated movement with massage techniques (description of AE is here)
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF), which uses stretching and resistance to increase range of motion and flexibility (description can be found here)
- Joint mobilization