Discount given to active and retired military personnel.
GRATUITY GRACIOUSLY DECLINED – Pricing is inclusive with no additional fees, service charges, or gratuities accepted.
Instead of a tip, please consider leaving a Google review or referring a friend or family member
Prices are for services paid at the time of service
60 MINUTE MASSAGE $80
Perfect for treating and focusing on problems areas or for a full-body relaxation massage
90 MINUTE MASSAGE $110
Ideal for incorporating treatment work with a full-body massage, or a full-body relaxation massage
New clients must call or email to schedule their first appointment.
Visit my page on Medical Insurance and Massage for related information.
Insurance is billed at $23.75 per unit (one unit = 15 minutes)
IF YOU WISH TO BILL HEALTH OR AUTO INSURANCE – you must call or email prior to making an appointment. Do not make the appointment online.
If you do not see an appointment time that works for you, please call or email for assistance.
If you are seeking massage therapy services for treatment-related reasons, I’ve listed some examples of what you might expect during a session:
- Swedish-style techniques to engage the parasympathetic nervous system (see description here)
- Deep-tissue techniques (description can be found here)
- Range of motion and resistance tests before and after treatment
- Special tests for evaluation
- Active engagement, which integrates client-initiated movement with massage techniques (description of AE is here)
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF), which uses stretching and resistance to increase range of motion and flexibility (description can be found here)
- Joint mobilization