Discount given to active and retired military personnel.
GRATUITIES GRACIOUSLY DECLINED – As a business owner, I do not accept tips and instead pass the savings on to the client.
60 MINUTE MASSAGE
Perfect for treating and focusing on problems areas or for a full-body relaxation massage
90 MINUTE MASSAGE
Ideal for incorporating treatment work with a full-body massage, or a full-body relaxation massage
120 MINUTE MASSAGE
The ultimate mind-body connection. This massage is intended to address problem areas while treating the entire body.
Check my Discounts page often for specials
If you are seeking massage to for treatment-related reasons, here are some examples of what you might expect during a session:
- Swedish-style techniques to engage the parasympathetic nervous system (see description here)
- Deep-tissue techniques (What really is deep-tissue? Can be found here)
- Range of motion and resistance tests before and after treatment
- Special tests for evaluation
- Active engagement, which integrates client-initiated movement with massage techniques (description of AE is here)
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF), which uses stretching and resistance to increase range of motion and flexibility (description can be found here)
- Joint mobilization